Saturday, May 15, 2010

Opening Day for the blog... On May 15th...

Hello all, and welcome to the blog. I realize it's sort of spontaneous to start a baseball blog mid-way through May, but I read an article by Mitch Albom that made me think about how I consume my baseball.

I am one of those people who has an unhealthy obsession with fantasy baseball, and while I love fantasy, I am also a big baseball fan. In his article, Albom outlines a distinct border between the two. This blog is essentially an attempt to combine being a baseball fan, and an avid fantasy baseball player.

In the blog, I will talk about specific players that I like, teams that I like, interesting news and notes, minor league updates, and so forth.

While I don't consider myself an expert by any means, I do dedicate a lot of time to researching players and would be happy to answer any fantasy baseball questions or any general baseball questions that anybody may have.

I hope you all enjoy the blog. Make sure to tell your friends and comments are much appreciated.

Email: dhkaplan17@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment